Bletchley Dental Practice Dental Nursing Level 3 Apprenticeship
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
A friendly Caring Dental Team offering our full attention to all your anxieties. We will listen to what you want from our practice and aim to deliver to our best. Our professional services range from a general check up for all the family to more complex specialist dental work such as dental implants, tooth straightening with Invisalign and helping create a beautiful smile and we are looking for an apprentice to join our dental nursing team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool