Key responsibilities will be to interact and play with our children in the setting. Using In The Moment Planning means practitioners follow the lead of the child, joining their play and then extending their learning where possible. Practitioners will be required to make observations of their children’s learning and other day to day responsibilities such as cleaning areas and maintaining care routines and health and hygiene of our children
of tutors as ‘good’ or better in teaching observations
of learning make progress in-line with plan
of visits go ahead as planned
success rate in Childcare Apprenticeships
Apprentice nursery assistant
GCSE Maths & English grades A-C preferable
- Willingness to learn and undertake further training.
- Good communication skills.
- A commitment to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding.
- A friendly and flexible approach at work which facilitates the development of effective relationships.
- A commitment to working effectively with young children and families.
- A commitment to equal opportunities
QCF Level 2 Children & Young Peoples Workforce
Mini Explorers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.