Al Madina Early Years Level 3 Apprenticeship
As a level 3 apprentice you will be a key member of the nursery team, your daily activities may include:
- Planning and implementing fun and educational activities with the children
- Play alongside and with children to support their play
- Supporting children’s creative and imaginative experiences
- Maintaining development records on key children
- Supervising children at rest times and at mealtimes
- Contributing to and promoting health and safety
- Ensuring the play area is clean and tidy at all times
- Working closely with parents and providing feedback on their child
Useful Qualities to have
- Friendly and approachable
- Patient, and caring
- The ability to interact positively with children and adults
- Flexible and willing to carry out a number of different activities within the job role
- The ability to work using your own initiative
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Multicultural nursery we are open to all religions and cultural beliefs. We follow the EYFS as well as offering Arabic teaching styles.
We strongly believe that we have a responsibility to inspire sound moral values and respect for other people, their property, culture and beliefs.
Our aim is to create and provide a caring, safe and stimulating environment for our children and hope to create the feeling that we are an extension of the family.
- Good Numeracy - A-C Grades in maths or equivalent is desired but not essential
- Good Literacy - A-C Grades in English or equivalent is desired but not essential
- Level 2 childcare or experience of working in a childcare environment
- Communication skills
- Team working
- Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Diploma
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- On the job training
- Paediatric first aid