of our learners would recommend us
of our learners have passed their EPA with a Merit or Distinction
of employers would recommend us
of traineeship learners have developed their careers as a result of the programme
Offer a traineeship in your business and claim £1000
You can help a young person kick-start their career at the same time as earning incentive payments for your business.
Employers who make new work placement opportunities available for trainees can receive incentive payments of £1000 for each trainee, up to 10 placements. The traineeship is free to your business.
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. The programme helps young people get ready for an apprenticeship or job if they don’t have the appropriate skills or experience.
The benefits of offering a traineeship in your business are many and include:
- A flexible programme that is funded by the government
- Give your current employees experience in mentoring and training
- Allows you to design programmes that suit both the trainee and your business
- Can help your business with capacity and productivity
- Can help you develop a loyal and talented workforce
- Allows you to help tackle youth unemployment
- Provides a route into apprenticeships
- Allows you to get to know and work with young people prior to taking them on in an apprenticeship
Want to know more about our traineeship programmes and how this can benefit your business? Get in touch with us for more information today.