of our learners would recommend us
of our learners have passed their EPA with a Merit or Distinction
of employers would recommend us
of traineeship learners have developed their careers as a result of the programme
Supporting our learners during the coronavirus pandemic
Whilst we are striving to run our operations largely as normal so that you can continue with your apprenticeship with as little disruption as possible, your health and safety are our top priorities, and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
Here are our current arrangements for your learning, we review and update these daily in line with government and NHS guidelines. Our FAQ sections on the website is amended as things change:
- We are currently continuing with classroom based sessions, exams and Endpoint assessment, although we are speaking to the awarding bodies to find remote solutions in required in the future.
- Where possible we are switching teaching sessions to be delivered remotely through use of Smart Sessions or Zoom. Before the COVID-19 outbreak we already completed over 15% of all teaching sessions in this way so this will have limited disruption to your studies.
- If you are not used to using the remote sessions, or feel you need it, we have additional support and training available.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the NHS and government.
- Our team is available to answer any questions about your experience, work with you on the best delivery option and provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team and a compassionate and loyal community of employers and learners. We stand committed to you and your learning journey, and hope that our approach to teaching and learning can be a source of support, inspiration and solution for you – because sometimes we all need a break from the news and hopefully if you have some time out of your normal work routine this can be used to further your apprenticeship.
What support is there for you if you have been temporarily stood down from work with a leave of absence (furloughed)?
If you have been temporarily stood down from work with a leave of absence (furloughed) due to Coronavirus, we are here to help you.
We are set up to continue supporting you with remote teaching and learning whilst you are temporarily stood down from work. We understand that you may be keen to continue progressing with your training whilst you are temporarily off work, and our Vocational Coaches and Skills Coaches are here to keep your engaged and motivated to progress with your training during this difficult time.
If you are not in a position to undertake further training whilst you are temporarily stood down from work, we are able to support you with a Break in Learning until you return to work. Please talk to one of the Aspiration Training Team if we can help you in the event of being furloughed and we are ready to assist.
What support is there for you if you are made redundant?
In the event that you are made redundant we can support you with a Break in Learning for up to 12 weeks, whilst we help you to find a new apprenticeship opportunity. Aspiration Training remains committed to supporting you during this time and our Vocational Coaches will continue to engage you remotely whilst you search for a new role.
Our recruitment team will work tirelessly to source alternative employment for you if you are made redundant and it is our goal to keep you engaged so you can continue with your apprenticeship.
If you have any further questions, or wish to talk to us about your progress, please speak with your key contact at Aspiration Training or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org