This unit (Y/505/4200) can be used as a standalone course or as a contribution to the following qualifications:
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Exploring Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1086/7)
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1087/9)
- NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1088/0)
- NCFE Level 1 Diploma in Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1089/2)
Learners will develop their understanding of forms, choice and effective communication. Learners will also gain an understanding of behaviours within a team and understand
the benefits of an effective communication strategy.
Learning outcome 1: Know about types of communication.
- 1.1 Identify types of communication used in an average business day.
Learning outcome 2: Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different forms of communication.
- 2.1 Identify how to choose the right communication method.
Learning outcome 3: Understand effective communication.
- 3.1 Identify effective and ineffective communication.
Learning outcome 4: Understand behaviours within a team.
- 4.1 Identify individual and group behaviours in a team.
Learning outcome 5: Understand the benefits of an effective communication strategy.
- 5.1 Outline the measurable benefits of effective communication.
Once purchased, you will have access to this unit for 1 year.