of our learners would recommend us
of our learners have passed their EPA with a Merit or Distinction
of employers would recommend us
of traineeship learners have developed their careers as a result of the programme
Mental health – It’s not always easy to know what to say or what to do…
Mental Health Awareness Week 2019 will take place from Monday 13 to Sunday 19 May 2019.
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, and around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year.
In preparation for Mental Health Awareness week next week next week, we know that it isn’t always easy to know what to do or say when dealing with mental health. We are here to help with this! We provide fully funded courses to help you tackle these issues correctly.
Enrol on our fully funded distance learning course ‘Certificate in awareness of mental health problems’.
Our nationally recognised qualification can bring the experience and confidence you need to manage mental health in the workplace.
Why mental health matters in the workplace:
- Better mental health support in the workplace can save UK businesses up to £8 billion per year
- 67% of employees feel scared, embarrassed or unable to talk about mental health issues with their employer
- Productivity at work drops significantly as a result of mental health issues – 21% are less motivated and productive in the workplace
What does the course cover?
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding post-natal depression
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding schizophrenia
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Understanding obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Understanding post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)