of tutors as ‘good’ or better in teaching observations
of learners stay in employment
of visits go ahead as planned
of employees graded good or better for teaching and learning
Make mental health your priority
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society…Make your business and employees part of the solution, by signing onto a fully funded mental health course with Aspiration Training today.
Throughout July Samaritans are promoting their ‘Talk to us’ campaign, advertising the services they provide and encouraging the UK to become better listeners, all in aid of mental health. Here are some of the key facts from the talk to us campaign:
- Every 6 seconds a Samaritan volunteer answers a phone call.
- In the next hour Samaritans will receive 600 calls for help.
- Around 16 people in the UK and Ireland take their own life each day.
- Hashtag for this campaign is #TalkToUs (on facebook, twitter, Instagram)
- The campaign is raising awareness in local communities.
- Samaritans are always there for anyone who needs someone to listen 24/7 without judgement or pressure.
Show your support for this important cause and enable your staff to become the light that helps others see, by enrolling on our mental health distance learning courses. We offer two key courses to help develop understanding on some of the key issues around mental health.
- Certificate in awareness of mental health problems (QCF)
- Certificate in understanding children and young people’s mental health (QCF)
At Aspiration Training, we believe that increased education and knowledge of how to treat and support those with mental illnesses can go a long way to help those who need it.
For jobs within the health and social, childcare and teaching sectors, having a greater understanding of the issues and key concerns that children and adults with mental illnesses is vital in order to offer the best care and support for those who need it.