Welcome to Aspiration Training!
We work hard to ensure that every learner gets a high-quality programme and experience and are dedicated to helping you successfully move through your learning journey with us. In order to help you do this we have put in place a number of support mechanisms to achieve this.
On this page you will find a range of useful tools and information to help make sure you can make the most of your learning experience, fully participate and enhance your long term personal and work skills.
From this page you can access a range of resources and information to help you to:-
- make better use of the learning systems we provide and will use throughout your learning journey, such as Smart Assessor, Zoom, BKSB and West.
- keep yourself safe online and how to ensure you are fully prepared and ready for online learning
- develop your digital skills and help you to build your confidence using a range of systems
- enhance your employability skills and ensure you are ready to face the world of work
- development the personal development skills you need as you move through your chosen learning and career
- access information and guidance to help manage your study time, work/life balance and access further information about maintaining a healthy well being
Good luck with your learning journey, and feel free to get in touch with any suggestions, comments or ideas!Get in touch with the curriculum team
Improving your digital skills
Enriching your employability skills
Support and resources
Wellbeing and support
Want to know what it’s like to be apprentice? Hear what some of our apprentices have to say…
“I enjoy working with the children and seeing them develop, which is something you don’t see in the class room.”
During my apprenticeship with Aspiration Training I’ve felt fully supported even at those times where I have doubted myself.
My assessor is the best assessor I could ask for. I can’t imagine doing an apprenticeship with anybody else.
“Throughout my journey with Aspiration Training, I have learned many essential skills that have helped me not just in the workplace, but also out of the workplace.”