|Responsible to:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Preferably West Midlands to attend meetings when required|
Purpose of the role:
The principal purpose of this role is to generate leads to facilitate Sales visits
- Optimise the number of sales visits for the new business development team.
- To undertake call numbers as specified by line manager ensuring that the balance of calls are concentrated on decision makers
- Ensure the monthly sales visit targets are achieved.
- Market new companies for business.
- Liaise with product managers/team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the candidate recruitment process and other new business opportunities.
- Engage with the VOIP system fully to generate a comprehensive call system.
- Update the CRM on a daily basis.
- Participate in team and company meetings.
- Ensure fair and transparent recruitment processes regardless of the individual’s race, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, care responsibility, HIV status, trade union activity, political or religious belief.
- Undertake projects and initiatives as directed by line manager.
- Participate in and support the annual self assessment process.
- Promote and monitor equal opportunities with staff and learners.
- Ensure adherence to funding body, inspectorate and awarding body procedures.
- Maintain and develop internal and external communications.
- Take responsibility for observing ESDGC as an employee, in line with ATL policy
- Partake in industry competitions by completing applications and promoting learners/employers/colleagues
|Ambition: Always aiming higher||Ensuring there is a collaborative and inclusive approach to working with all stakeholders (Internal/external)|
|Success: Making it happen||Consistently demonstrating the highest standards of professional conduct|
|Personalised: Tailored to individual needs||Evidence of effective planning, organisation and time management|
|Integrity: Doing the right thing||Willingness to aspire to reach full potential by continually improving skills and performance|
|Recognition: Celebrating achievements||Taking ownership individually and collectively|
|Embrace: Benefitting from diversity||A personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of excellence|
|Experience/knowledge||Experience of telemarketing and learner recruitment
|Skills||Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail.
Verbal and electronic communication skills.
Ability to maintain electronic records
Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage an audience.
|Qualifications||NVQ level 2 or above in Customer Service
NVQ level 3 in customer service
|Job Category||Internal Vacancies|