|Job title:||Key Account Manager|
|Department:||Business Development Team|
|Responsible to:||Head of Business Development|
|Location:||England – Field based (Covering Birmingham, Kidderminster, Redditch, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire)|
Purpose of the role:
The principal purpose of this role is to manage key employer accounts to optimise recruitment, ensuring telemarketing and field sales activities operate effectively.
- Optimise the volume of learner recruitment for government funded/commercially funded learners and undertake the learner recruitment process.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of key employers to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing training solutions that meet their business needs
- Manage key accounts to ensure they are utilising Aspiration Training for all relevant learner training
- To have full ownership for key account management processes on a monthly and annual basis, including meetings, telemarketing and Organisational Needs Analysis.
- To update and maintain the company database (CRM) ensuring that all activity is captured and can be measured on a daily basis.
- Undertake organisational Needs Analysis with employers to ensure employers are provided with details on the most cost effective training solution for their business.
- Maintain productive and effective relationships with key employers
- Ensure the monthly sign-up targets are achieved for all programmes offered
- Serve as the link of communication between key employers and operational teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Ensure compliance with the learner initial assessment process paying due diligence to relevant areas of Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework.
- Liaise with product managers/team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the candidate recruitment process and other new business opportunities.
- Ensure health and safety vetting is undertaken in line with company policy.
- Initiate and manage new business initiatives.
- Participate in team and company meetings.
- Ensure fair and transparent recruitment processes regardless of the individual’s race, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, care responsibility, HIV status, trade union activity, political or religious belief.
- Ensure candidates are resourced to facilitate effective training.
- Undertake projects and initiatives as directed by line manager.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Promote and monitor equal opportunities with staff and learners.
- Ensure adherence to funding body, inspectorate and awarding body procedures.
- Maintain and develop internal and external communications.
- Contribute to sustainability and becoming a global citizen
- Ensure that colleagues and learners are safeguarded against all types of bullying or abuse
- Adhere to ATLs equality and diversity policy in all aspects of work life
|Ambition: Always aiming higher||Ensuring there is a collaborative and inclusive approach to working with all stakeholders (Internal/external)|
|Success: Making it happen||Consistently demonstrating the highest standards of professional conduct|
|Personalised: Tailored to individual needs||Evidence of effective planning, organisation and time management|
|Integrity: Doing the right thing||Willingness to aspire to reach full potential by continually improving skills and performance|
|Recognition: Celebrating achievements||Taking ownership individually and collectively|
|Embrace: Benefitting from diversity||A personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of excellence|
|Experience/knowledge||Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing (with speciality in work based learning desirable)
Sound working knowledge of learner recruitment processes.
|Skills||Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail.
Verbal and electronic communication skills.
Ability to maintain electronic records
Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage an audience.
|Qualifications||NVQ level 3 or above in Customer Service
Management level 5 or equivalent
Customer service qualifications at a higher level
|Job Category||Internal Vacancies|