|Job title:||Distance Learning Coordinator|
|Department:||Business Development Team|
|Responsible to:||Head of Business Development|
Purpose of the role:
The principal purpose of this role is to coordinate business development activities ensuring learner enrolments for distance learning courses are undertaken efficiently and effectively.
- Optimise the number of distance learning sign-ups from existing and new business.
- To undertake the learner recruitment process, via remote sessions and group inductions, and maintain excellent customer relations with long-standing and newer employers
- Ensure the monthly enrolment targets are achieved.
- Ensure ‘right first time’ compliance with the candidate initial assessment and completion of paperwork.
- Liaise with Distance Learning Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the candidate recruitment process including enrolment and induction.
- Report and pass on new business initiatives.
- Participate in team and company meetings.
- Ensure fair and transparent recruitment processes regardless of the individual’s race, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, care responsibility, HIV status, trade union activity, political or religious belief.
- Ensure candidates are resourced to facilitate effective training.
- Undertake projects and initiatives as directed by line manager.
- Participate in and support the annual self assessment process.
- Promote and monitor equal opportunities with staff and learners.
- Ensure adherence to funding body, inspectorate and awarding body procedures.
- Maintain and develop internal and external communications.
- Take responsibility for observing ESDGC as an employee, in line with ATL policy
- Partake in industry competitions by completing applications and promoting learners/employers/colleagues
|Ambition: Always aiming higher||Ensuring there is a collaborative and inclusive approach to working with all stakeholders (Internal/external)|
|Success: Making it happen||Consistently demonstrating the highest standards of professional conduct|
|Personalised: Tailored to individual needs||Evidence of effective planning, organisation and time management|
|Integrity: Doing the right thing||Willingness to aspire to reach full potential by continually improving skills and performance|
|Recognition: Celebrating achievements||Taking ownership individually and collectively|
|Embrace: Benefitting from diversity||A personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of excellence|
|Experience/knowledge||Experience of telemarketing and learner recruitment
|Skills||Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail.
Verbal and electronic communication skills.
Ability to maintain electronic records
Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage an audience.
|Qualifications||NVQ level 2 or above in Customer Service
NVQ level 3 in customer service
|Job Category||Internal Vacancies|