Health and Social Care – Level 3
The Advanced Apprenticeship is aimed at senior care workers who work with little or no supervision e.g. senior care assistants, support workers and key workers. This qualification can be completed by existing or new employees.
How long is the course?
This Advanced Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care Apprenticeship is a course ran over 14 months.
Learners will be assigned a Vocational Trainer for support with all of the qualifications. They will visit the learner in the workplace and provide them with e-mail and telephone support between visits.
Learners will be given free access to our e-portfolio system, Smart Assessor, which will include all of the resources you need to complete the qualifications.
What qualifications will learners achieve?
- Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 3 Certificate in preparing to work in the Care Sector
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
You must be aged 16 years or older to enrol.
There are no formal qualifications required for this apprenticeship.
Prior experience/knowledge is desired. We recommend our Level 2 Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care as an entry point into this career.
How do I start?
If you are interested in this course, email email@example.com or alternatively, call our administration office on the number on the screen.
Want more information?
Call: 01527 359646
Not the course for you? Why not try: