of our learners would recommend us
of our learners have passed their EPA with a Merit or Distinction
of employers would recommend us
of traineeship learners have developed their careers as a result of the programme
The government incentive scheme is coming to an end, how can you claim?
First launched in the Summer of 2020 by Chancellor Rishi Sunak, the government incentive scheme has been extremely popular amongst employers who recruit new apprentices into their businesses.
The current incentive scheme is due to end on 31st March 2022. Employers who wish to claim the incentive payment must have hired a new apprentice into their business with an employment start date of between 1 October 2021 and 31 January 2022 however, they have until 31 March 2022 to be enrolled on an apprenticeship.
Applications for the incentive payment close on 15 May 2022. Get in touch with us to find out more.
Below is a step-by-step guide to take you through the process of claiming the incentive:
- Check you are eligible to apply for the incentive payment.
- You need to have created an account on the apprenticeship service.
- You need to have hired a new apprentice. To be eligible, apprentices must have an employment start date from 1 October 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- If you do not pay the apprenticeship levy before the training starts you need to have reserved funds in your apprenticeship service account or have arranged a transfer of levy funds.
- You need to have added your apprentice to your apprenticeship service account. This can be started by either the employer or the training provider but both need to agree on the details before training begins.
- You need to have agreed on a start date for apprenticeship training, to begin with, your training provider. To be eligible, apprentices must have an apprenticeship start date from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
To explore the wide range of courses that we offer, take a look below.
For more support or guidance on claiming the incentive payment or to find out more information on the courses that we offer get in touch with us at email@example.com or on 0152 735 9646.