of our learners would recommend us
of our learners have passed their EPA with a Merit or Distinction
of employers would recommend us
of traineeship learners have developed their careers as a result of the programme
Certificate in information, advice and guidance (QCF)
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business.
There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring employees are aware of these is key.
The course is made of up the following units:
- Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Signposting and referrals in information, advice or guidance
- Information, advice or guidance in context
- Skills for advice suppliers
- Learner must be 19+ as of past August
- Must hold level 1 qualification (any discipline)
- Not currently on an apprenticeship programme
- Lived in UK past 3 years
- Access to computer/laptop (mobile phone platform not suitable)
- Any employment status
- Course duration 16 weeks
- Flexible working – complete at a time and date to suit learner
- Upon completion, learner receives Level 2 accredited certificate
- £449 + VAT
- You could be eligible for government funding of this course, meaning it won’t cost you anything. Please check your eligibility in our online checker in the right sidebar (please format with a space i.e B97 4DL)
Due to certain areas being part of the devolved Adult Education Budget, we are unable to offer full funding of this course to all areas. To check whether you are eligible for a fully-funded course, please enter your home postcode above. This has to be where you live rather than your place of work. Our online checker will then show you whether you are eligible for full funding or not.
If you are not eligible for full funding, we can still offer you the course at the cost stated above. Please contact us for further details.