of tutors as ‘good’ or better in teaching observations
of learners stay in employment
of visits go ahead as planned
of employees graded good or better for teaching and learning
Certificate in equality and diversity (QCF)
This qualification provides the underpinning knowledge required by employees to work in a range of customer service roles.
You will have essential knowledge of how to carry out tasks such as managing information and supporting events. This qualification is suitable for use within a study programme.
This updated qualification addresses new legislation, reinforcing the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts.
The course is made of up the following units:
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
- Learner must be 19+ as of past August
- Must hold level 1 qualification (any discipline)
- Not currently on an apprenticeship programme
- Lived in UK past 3 years
- Access to computer/laptop (mobile phone platform not suitable)
- Any employment status
- Course duration 16 weeks
- Flexible working – complete at a time and date to suit learner
- Upon completion, learner receives Level 2 accredited certificate