of our learners would recommend us
of learners say they have developed skills that help them in the workplace
of employers would recommend us
of Traineeship learners have developed their careers as a result of the programme
Certificate in equality and diversity (QCF)
This qualification provides the underpinning knowledge required by employees to work in a range of customer service roles.
You will have essential knowledge of how to carry out tasks such as managing information and supporting events. This qualification is suitable for use within a study programme.
This updated qualification addresses new legislation, reinforcing the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts.
The course is made of up the following units:
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
- Learner must be 19+ as of past August
- Must hold level 1 qualification (any discipline)
- Not currently on an apprenticeship programme
- Lived in UK past 3 years
- Access to computer/laptop (mobile phone platform not suitable)
- Any employment status
- Course duration 16 weeks
- Flexible working – complete at a time and date to suit learner
- Upon completion, learner receives Level 2 accredited certificate
- £362 + VAT
- You could be eligible for government funding of this course, meaning it won’t cost you anything. Please check your eligibility in our online checker below:
Due to certain areas being part of the devolved Adult Education Budget, we are unable to offer full funding of this course to all areas. To check whether you are eligible for a fully-funded course, please enter your home postcode above. This has to be where you live rather than your place of work. Our online checker will then show you whether you are eligible for full funding or not.
If you are not eligible for full funding, we can still offer you the course at the cost stated above. Please contact us for further details.