Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
Customer Service skills are highly prized and sought after, just ask any consumer, manager or business owner. No matter whether you work in the private or public sector, with customers becoming more and more demanding, your ability to deal with customers and adapt to changing requirements and tastes is a key determinant of success.
Planned Learning Hours
Course Duration: 16 Weeks
– Gives employees a high standard of learning to support their responsibilities
– Reduces the risk of complaints and customer departures
– Creates a more motivated workforce
– Evidence competency of staff to external stakeholders
– Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
– Furthers personal and professional development
– No need to formally attend a college
– Access to sector-expert assessors throughout the course
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service.
Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
Lived in the EU for 3 years
Minimum of 8 learners (For employers)