Certificate in Equality and Diversity
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification provides the underpinning knowledge required by employees to work in a range of customer service roles. Learners will have essential knowledge of how to carry out tasks such as managing information and supporting events. This qualification is suitable for use within a Study Programme.
This updated qualification addresses new legislation, reinforcing the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts.
Planned Learning Hours
Course Duration: 16 weeks
– Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
– Furthers personal and professional development
– No need to formally attend a college
– Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials
– Gain support from a dedicated team
– Employees gain a high standard of learning to support their roles
– Relevant to a wide variety of people and settings
– Provides assurances of well-trained employees
– Reduces the risk of prejudice and discrimination
– Evidence of staff competency
– Customer Service
– Medical Services
– Legal Services
– Health and Social Care
– Hospitality and catering
– Retail and ICT
Learn the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts and gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society. Learn about Equality and Diversity in Society, the community and the workplace.
Fully funded subject to eligibility