of tutors as ‘good’ or better in teaching observations
of learners stay in employment
of visits go ahead as planned
of employees graded good or better for teaching and learning
Emergency first aid
The course teaches real lifesaving skills that can be used in and out of the workplace.
By its conclusion learners will leave with the confidence to help in the event of a sudden illness or accident whilst at work.
Course content includes:
- The role of the first aider
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an emergency
- Resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Communication and casualty care Seizures (adult)
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Unresponsive casualty
- Choking (adult) Defibrillator pad placement
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond
We are keen to hear about the first aid training you require.
If you would like to book now or find out more about any of our courses, please do give us a call or drop us a message.
We cover England and Wales and are flexible in delivery to ensure the training is provided as and when you want it.