Benefits of Hiring an Apprentice
Here are some of the key benefits:
- According to the National Audit Office, every £1 spent on Apprenticeships pays back at least £18 into the economy.
- Statistics from the Modern Apprenticeship Employer Survey 2012 show that 75% of employers viewed Apprenticeships as either “important” or “vital” to their business and that 83% of employers who currently offer modern Apprenticeships plan to do so in the future!
- You get help with the costs of training as well. The Skills Funding Agency provides full funding for the majority of Apprenticeships.
- Apprentices help you cover staff and skill shortages, as they usually come in with fresh new ideas!
- Apprentices are usually very motivated because they appreciate your investment in them and that you take an active part in their development.
- Apprentices bring new knowledge to your company and add to the bottom line.
- Young people are your company’s future, they help you to plan more effectively for when experienced and skilled staff retire or leave? That’s why apprentices are an investment.