Level 2 Early Years Apprenticeship - Bar Bar Nursery
Early Years Level 3
As an apprentice you will be a key member of the nursery team, your duties may include:
- Planning and delivering fun and educational activities with the children
- Play alongside and with children to support their play
- Contribute to children’s records through observation
- Assist with the supervision of children at rest times and at mealtimes
- Contribute in creating a safe, happy environment for the children
- Ensure the play area is clean and tidy at all times
- Working alongside outside agencies in supporting the children
Useful Qualities to have
- Friendly and approachable
- Patient and caring
- The ability to interact positively with children and adults
- Flexible and willing to carry out a number of different activities within the job role
- Good time keeping
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Barbar are a 49 place nursery , set in a beautiful location and are open all year round .
They take the children to visit local parks and woodland areas that are local to them, the nursery try and have as much outdoor activity as possible.
The nursery take children aged 0-2, 2-3 and 3-5 and have dedicated toys and resourses for all all ages. They also have a large outdoor area where children can learn and explore nature.
Good Maths- A-C (9-4) Grades in maths or equivalent is desired but not essential
Good English - A-C (9-4) Grades in English or equivalent is desired but not essential
Progression to a higher level qualification or full time employment may be available after completion of the apprenticeship.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Diploma
Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
If you are using public transport to get to this employer, please ensure you have researched the route and that a regular service is available. If you are Level 2 qualified the starting wage will be higher than the advertised wage.