Level 2 Adult Care Apprenticeship - Rockny House
As an adult care apprentice you will be a key member of the team. Your daily activities may include:
- Planning and completing activities with the service users that will enhance their quality of life
- Assisting service users with their personal care needs including getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and using the toilet
- Helping to prepare meals and drinks
- Completing service user records and paperwork in line with legislation
- Ensuring health and safety is followed at all times and the require standards are met
This position would suit a candidate with a friendly and approachable manner, who is able to work on their own initiative and prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Rockny House in Kidderminster is a Residential home specialising in the provision of services relating to accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care, caring for adults over 65 yrs, caring for adults under 65 yrs, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
Currently the home is registered for a maximum of fifteen people.
Open 7 days a week.
Good Maths- A-C (9-4) Grades in maths or equivalent is desired but not essential
Good English - A-C (9-4) Grades in English or equivalent is desired but not essential
There may be the opportunity to continue your employment at the end of the level 2 apprenticeship and progress to level 3.
Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship, which includes:
Level 2 Diploma in Care
Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
If you are using public transport to get to this employer, please ensure you have researched the route and that a regular service is available.